There is no exercise better for the Heart than reaching down and lifting people up.
Building Bridges from Homelessness to Wholeness.
Our purpose is to enrich the lives of homeless women and men, focusing on five primary areas selected to help each participant reach self-sufficiency, practice a healthy lifestyle, and attain a higher quality of living.
- Fortitude: Promote physical fortitude through fundamental meals, hygiene, and grooming provisions and services.
- Health assessment: Foster health and mental wellness through mental and addiction assessment intakes and appropriate healthcare referrals
- Mentorship: Connect homeless individuals with trained volunteer mentors to help them move into a better future.
- Education & Training: Education and job readiness training for job opportunities with employ partners
- Housing: Assist in emergency shelter, transitional and permanent housing in cooperation with public and private housing agencies.
We Believe in Strong Families.
Many members of our homeless population lose contact with their families. Over a course of time, many feel a sense of hopelessness in ever connecting with loved ones.
HOME is committed to family reunification. By helping the homeless re-establish family connections, they regain the love and support of family members who can help with the challenging transition of homelessness to wholeness.
HOME provides relocation services for qualifying individuals seeking to re-connect with family (both local and outside of the state).